Do you find yourself overwhelmed by figuring out how to help your child?
Are you watching your child in pain and feel that you you have no tools left to help that pain get better?
Is your child’s anxiety and discomfort taking over your household?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy for you or your child could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You have tried every parenting trick you know and nothing is helping your child or teen feel better
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You feel like your family is out of control because of your child or teen’s struggle with anxiety or OCD
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You feel helpless in the face of your child’s anxiety, and want to find a path forward tailored to your family
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. It gives you more control over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, how involved the family should be, and the timing of your sessions. If this sounds like something that may help you or a family member, you owe it to yourself and your family to look into individual therapy.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services. Please reach out to us today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.