Polaris Family Behavioral Health, PLLC is a growing group of individuals interested in helping kids and teens with anxiety and OCD. We use evidence-based therapies to help people make real changes in their life. We have part-time and full-time positions open in Bellevue and are happy to train the right person to become more adept in this niche area.
We are seeking a Licensed Clinician/Therapist to work with kids, teens, and adults.
Our Ideal Applicant Qualifications:
- Fully licensed clinician
- Has direct experience working with kids, adolescents, or adults in a therapeutic setting
- Experience providing (or strong motivation to learn) evidence-based therapies such as CBT or ERP
- Willingness and motivation to grow and evolve as a therapist
- Has strong and timely documentation skills
- Desire to develop a career with Polaris Family Behavioral Health and contribute to building our team
- Passionate about providing quality therapy